Here are two ways to get your Google Business Page link:
A. Using Pleper Tools
This is the easiest way to get your Google link. If you can find your business using the tool, then there would be no need to use the second option.
- To use the Pleper Tools, click here.
- In the Autocomplete field, type in your business name and then select your business from the list of suggestions.
- After selecting your business, click on Convert and Generate button.
- On the next page, find the field called URL to Google Maps. Copy the link and paste it on Netblaze.
B. Using View Source.
If you need to manually link your Google listing to Netblaze, you're going to need to get your Google listing URL. For you to get your URL, first you need to get your Google CID. Follow the steps below to get your Google CID:
- Search for your business on Google. As an example, I search for RPM Steak in Chicago.
2. Click on the listing that appears on the right hand side. This redirects you to your Google listing.
3. On the address bar of your browser, replace https:// with view-source:
4. You should see the html code of the site. Find this code using Ctrl + F: “ludocid”
5. Your CID will be the string of numbers after “ludocid\\u003d” and before #lrd
Example: If this is the code, the CID is in bold below. ludocid\\u003d11123140090440554441#lrd
In the picture it's also highlighted.
6. Now that you have your Google CID, append it to: https://www.google.com/maps?cid=
Your Google Listing URL is https://www.google.com/maps?cid=11123140090440554441